BASIC FEES WILL BE DISCUSSED DURING INITIAL CONTACT
OTHER CHARGES WILL BE DICUSSED AT THE FIRST INTERVIEW
A NON-REFUNDABLE BOOKING FEE OF $150.00 IS DUE AND PAYABLE AT THE INITIAL INTERVIEW WITH THE BALANCE DUE AND PAYABLE NO LATER THAN 14 DAYS PRIOR TO THE CEREMONY
Basic fees include (if required):
WEDDING CEREMONIES, COMMITMENT CEREMONIES, RENEWAL OF VOWS, NAMING / WELCOME CEREMONIES
- Creation of a unique ceremony
- Professional presentation of your ceremony
- Unlimited research, advice and guidance with vows, readings, rituals and traditions
- Unlimited contact via phone, e-mail or in person
- A rehearsal with all parties at the venue if required
- My travel to and from the ceremony venue for rehearsal and on the day within 50 kilometres of my home (not including Rottnest Island)
- Dress appropriately (costumes may be extra)
- All preparation and submission of legal ceremony documentation
- Use of my ‘signing’ table and P A system (with an operator)
- Your Marriage Certificate and a copy of your ceremony included in a complimentary package presented to you directly following the ceremony
Extras may include:
- Excess travel – outside a 50 kilometre radius of my home
- Costume hire
- Performance of rituals or traditions
- Correspondence to Government Departments or other Organisations
In the event of myself not being able to perform the ceremony every effort will be made to locate a replacement Celebrant and all monies owing will be payable to that celebrant.
If the booking is cancelled by you prior to 30 days of the booked date, your booking fee will be fully refunded.
If the booking is cancelled by you within 30 days but not less than 21 days of the booked date, all monies paid, except the booking fee, will be refunded.
If the booking is cancelled by you within 21 days of the booked date, no refunds will be given.